[LAU] [Fwd: Re: Fuck your sexism]

James Mckernon jmckernon at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 23:58:56 UTC 2013

Agreed. For my part, too, it wasn't the picture per se that I objected
to particularly and wanted to speak up against - it was more the
ensuing debate and the attitudes betrayed therein by certain parties.

Also, for what it's worth, I don't think the 'but my wife thinks it's
fine' defense holds that much water. Surely we're smart enough to
realize that opinions may differ on something like this from one woman
to another? The contention was never 'all women will be offended by
this'; rather, 'it's possible that some women may feel
less-than-comfortable with this'.