[LAU] [Fwd: Re: Fuck your sexism]

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Tue Feb 12 13:54:00 UTC 2013

On Tue, 2013-02-12 at 16:19 +0300, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Saying that you are going to spit on everybody who disagrees and then
> speaking about empathy is,
> in my view, self-contradiction.
>
> As soon as someone speaks about morals, at the same time behaving as
> if they are 100% sure
> their view is correct, I just can't take them seriously.

Isn't it possible to continue this at an off-topic mailing list?

"Pornography (often abbreviated as "porn" in informal usage) is the
explicit portrayal of sexual subject matter for the purpose of sexual
gratification." - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pornography

Several people can't see this in the wallpaper, what most of us are able
to notice is a girlie pose, are girlie closes, IOW a little bit of
coquetting. Well, she's a virtual pop singer and not the pope.

Nobody, but the original poster (and IIRC a girlfriend of him) are able
to see "dirt", "unethically things" such as pedo-porn and sexism.

The OP was swearing and does post this using a pseudonym, not a real
full name. I don't have a problem with this, it's just strange that we
are the abnormal and he should be 100% right.

As an OT discussion on an OT list very interesting, since Linux is about
freedom.

We shouldn't try to convince the OP and he shouldn't try to convince us.

A general discussion about libre IMO would be interesting, of course on
another mailing list.

This seriously is a nice place for OT discussions: