[LAU] [Fwd: Re: Fuck your sexism]

Louis Gorenfeld louis.gorenfeld at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:33:18 UTC 2013

> PoliteGrind was referring to Louis' reply & music clip
>
> I thought it's really funny, and it's about Audio, so it's at least
> partially on-topic!
>
> BTW, Louis, what do you use for distortion? Or is that really your
> voice, unprocessed?

Hi Johannes, I just used my voice. It was recorded through a laptop
mic and clipped a little. I'm finding the secret to vocal grunts is to
do it softly and let the amplification do its magic (though I'm not
sure if that is the "correct" way to do it) . The other gear I used
was Renoise and Slayer 2. Glad you liked it!