[LAU] Linux audio articles in LWN

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Feb 12 14:09:38 UTC 2013

Greetings,

Just a pointer to articles I've written to date for the Linux Weekly
News. Their policy is to reserve initial viewing for subscribers only,
but afterwards the articles are publicly accessible. So, for the
interested among ye :

A Brief Survey Of Linux Audio Session Managers (January 2013)

     http://lwn.net/Articles/533594/

The Synthesizers Of Sean Bolton (December 2012)

     http://lwn.net/Articles/527556/

21st Century Csound (November 2012)

     http://lwn.net/Articles/523166/

A Tale Of Two Sequencers [harmonySeq and Softwerk] (October 2012)

     http://lwn.net/Articles/520348/

Keeping Up With Kdenlive (September 2012)

     http://lwn.net/Articles/516016/

The Linux Audio Workstation, parts 1 & 2 (August 2012)

     http://lwn.net/Articles/509958/
     http://lwn.net/Articles/510046/

A Survey Of Linux Audio Plugins (June 2012)

     http://lwn.net/Articles/502183/

A Report From LAC2012 (May 2012)

     http://lwn.net/Articles/495612/

Interesting to note how quickly things evolve in the Linux world. Stuff
I wrote only a few months ago is already outdated by development trends.
Keep up the good work, devs !

Anyway, enjoy, and your comments are welcome.

Best,

dp