[LAU] So what do you think sucks about Linux audio ?

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 17:54:42 UTC 2013

Hey James!

Will respond to your letter a bit later, but just a quick clarification:

"Note here, I'm beating Kinsella at his own game. His main stratagem is to
start with assertions that seem to be common sense, and lead them to a
surprising conclusion."

He starts with standard libertarian property theory. Stephan Kinsella is a
very known libertarian. I am a libertarian as well and to me those
assertions are not news. Having quickly skimmed through your letter I think
it is a fair criticism, but I am sure I can respond and clear some of
Kinsella's premises.

--
Louigi Verona
http://www.louigiverona.ru/