[LAU] More jack woes

Paul Davis paul at linuxaudiosystems.com
Wed Feb 13 03:19:06 UTC 2013

JACK looks OK, except that you want hw:USB not hw:CARD=USB (i think, or
maybe based on later output, hw:SB)

it appears that you are running audacity *without* JACK support or telling
it explicitly not to use JACK; instead it opens the default ALSA device,
which is pulseaudio, which is probably not working (correctly) while JACK
is running.