[LAU] More jack woes

Bob van der Poel bob at mellowood.ca
Thu Feb 14 02:38:58 UTC 2013

One more discovery. If I set the audacity rate to 44100 I get the
compressed/expanded recording. However, using 48000 (sounds like it)
works perfectly.

Now, returning to my terminal I see a number of lines:

JackAudioDriver::ProcessGraphAsyncMaster: Process error
JackEngine::XRun: client = PortAudio was not run: state = 1

However, I don't know if this was with 44100 or 48K. I'll have to try
again tomorrow. I'm assuming (bad me) that the personus audiobox might
have a preference for 48k???

--
**** Listen to my CD at http://www.mellowood.ca/music/cedars ****
EMAIL: bob at mellowood.ca