[LAU] Raspberry Pi and real-time, low-latency audio

Harry van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 00:45:21 UTC 2013

On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy at autostatic.com>wrote:

> I've created a Wiki page with my findings of using real-time, low-latency
> audio on the RPi: http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/raspberrypi

Brilliant stuff Jeremy! Will definitely be trying this out.

Idea: Would it be worth it to create an ISO of Jeremy's linuxAudioPi?
It would lower the bar for RPi hackers into the world of Linux Audio
significantly I think..? :)
Making it happen involves removing any personal data (passwords, personal
samples)
from the SD card, and then doing a dd => linuxAudioPi.img

Perhaps its not needed, but I'd give it a spin! -Harry