[LAU] Raspberry Pi and real-time, low-latency audio

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Sat Feb 16 13:31:35 UTC 2013

On 02/16/2013 01:45 AM, Harry van Haaren wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 15, 2013 at 8:33 PM, Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy at autostatic.com>wrote:
>
>> I've created a Wiki page with my findings of using real-time, low-latency
>> audio on the RPi: http://wiki.linuxaudio.org/wiki/raspberrypi
>>
> Brilliant stuff Jeremy! Will definitely be trying this out.

Thanks Harry!

> Idea: Would it be worth it to create an ISO of Jeremy's linuxAudioPi?
> It would lower the bar for RPi hackers into the world of Linux Audio
> significantly I think..? :)

Don't know... For me creating an ISO goes against my personal stance on
this kind of stuff. I'm happy to create some basic setup/install scripts
but a complete ISO, I really don't know. Feels like releasing yet
another distro/spinoff and there are already a gazillion of flavors. So
I think I'll force my DIY attitude onto others on this one ;)

Jeremy