[LAU] The Psychology of Music

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Feb 21 00:57:31 UTC 2013

Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing bad with playing chess, but it’s just a game and playing chess doesn’t give super cow powers.
Being active  does train our creativity, brains and muscles.  Questionable if boxing or playing chess, is the more active ?exertion.

There’s also nothing bad with inland water fishing.  Also called a sport, but a sport with being less active.

The rule is: “?You snooze, you lose.” It’s not important what we like to do,  it’s important that we do something.

Listening to music A isn’t better, than listening to music B.  Doing X isn’t better than doing Y.  Where do all this claims come from?

Some people playing chess are creative others aren’t, it has less to do with playing chess.