[LAU] jackd2 Was: OT: sending sysex while jackd runs

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Feb 24 12:34:57 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-02-24 at 21:21 +0900, michael noble wrote:

> On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 5:51 AM, Ralf Mardorf
> <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>         Optional Deps
>
> I had the same problem with the newest jack2 under Arch when I
> reinstalled a system recently. The solution was to install ffado,
> which was confusing considering that it is listed as an optional
> depends. I'm sure there was a bug report or forum entry about this but
> I can't seem to find it now.

There are three reports, including my ticket, because by accident I
missed, that there already were two tickets.
When searching the bug tracker for "community" packages, you need to
select it in the upper left corner ;).

https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/33991

Yes, I could solve it too, but I still get a strange output
$ jackd --help
jackdmp 1.9.9.5

no message buffer overruns
no message buffer overruns