[LAU] More from the archives - The Radioplayer

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Thu Jan 3 01:36:17 UTC 2013

Hello evferyone!
   Being busy housekeeping, I also want to release this collection, even larger
than the previous one. It contains themes and incidental music to radioplays -
both used and unused -, jingles for the LAC (2005-2007) - also used and
unused - and a small audiobook (in German I'm afraid. So forgive me for this:
   Ihr Deutschen und Deutschsprachigen: Es gibt Horror aus dem Hause Claassen.
Ich bin nicht ganz Stolz darauf, aber ein bisschen. :-)
   what else is there than giving you:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/radioplayer/
   And mention - as always - that feedback, as long as it is kind and/or
productive, is highly welcome. :-)
   Warm regards
         Julien