[LAU] More from the archives - The Radioplayer

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Fri Jan 4 00:02:06 UTC 2013

On Thu, January 3, 2013 3:34 pm, Julien Claassen wrote:
> Hello again!
>    I've updated the site directly and added a few more pieces at the top.
> They
> are the guitar range with more oomph to them. thanks Joy for lending two
> hands, a foot and whatever else. :-)
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/radioplayer

You must be pulling our chain.... "Object not found!" Is what I get when
clicking on these new links.

I have really enjoyed 70s_radioplay_02.ogg BTW. I found myself wondering
after listening to these, how many physical keyboards you have. I know you
have a clav, and the e-piano sounds like it could be real too. I am pretty
sure you have told us you use sampled A-piano stuff. If the B3/leslie is
synth it is nice.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net