[LAU] [OT] Open Source Portable Recorder?

Burkhard Woelfel versuchsanstalt at gmx.de
Tue Jan 8 13:16:23 UTC 2013

WRT use cases:

I am a record-all-rehearsals guy. A hackable/extendable box would fuel my urge to solder and help me get rid of the lengthy setup routine I go through before every rehearsal.

No, wait, I actually tend to forget recording because of the hassle...

I'd love to build something like the time machine jack client, only in hardware.

- Burkhard

-- please excuse top posting from my crappy old Palm Pre