[LAU] LAM: A new work in progress..

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 09:01:37 UTC 2013

Hi James,

Without adding anything to the exhaustive details Herr Meister Julien
provided...

On 11/01/13 00:09, James Stone wrote:
> [...]
>
> singing!  Suggestions on how to improve
> things would be appreciated!
For the vocals, as you have a condenser mic I'd try doing a couple takes
of the voice with close miking (careful of plosives etc. though) so as
to get a more present more detailed vocal. If possible monitoring
yourself with headphones while you record (maybe practice it a while
like this).
Also for the style of the song I would see some reverb and maybe a
little creative delay here and there (still on the vocals).
My two cents :)

Lorenzo.