[LAU] MIDI note input by rhythm?

Angel de Vicente angelv at iac.es
Mon Jan 14 21:54:52 UTC 2013

Lorenzo Sutton <lorenzofsutton at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi Angel,
>
> I hope I understand correctly what you are trying to achieve.

thanks Lorenzo, but what I'm really looking for is a way to input a
"live" performance, because I never like the mechanical rhythm you get
when you type a score as printed. But lacking the keyboard abilities to
really playing it live, I was hoping I could first enter somehow the
pitches, and then just "play live" the rhythmic aspcets of the music.

Thanks anyway. I'm collecting the replies that look more promising to
me, I will follow them up, and if I get to something I will post back to
the group.

Cheers,
--
Ángel de Vicente