[LAU] Vocaloid anyone ?

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Jan 19 01:56:46 UTC 2013

Hello all,

   Just got into Vocaloid (Hatsune Miku, Megurine Luka) and it's kind of
neat I find.  Especially the megurine Luka tnes and the various Appends
(Dark, Soft, etc...) For Hatsune Miku.  I know nothing about this
software but I know there's some open source effort in all of this, if
only for composing and sharing the many songs that are made.  There's as
well an open source animation program (MikuMikuDance) to animate the
character.  Does this run under Linux at all ?  Anyone tried this
software here ?

Thanks for any comment, cheers.