[LAU] New song for upcoming little project

Atte atte at youmail.dk
Thu Jan 24 10:15:42 UTC 2013

On 01/23/2013 11:01 PM, Gabbe Nord wrote:

> https://soundcloud.com/zthmusic/open

Nice track.

I like the sidechain compression on the strings. But I does agree with
Julien that the kick (or maybe all drums) doesn't really blend in. Maybe
just a few db down for the entire kit or some huge reverb for a more
symphonic sound...

Generally I miss some high shizzle in the track. The highhat could be a
candidate, when the drums are out theres not much activity above 5khz. I
tried a 6db boost from 5khz up, brutal I know, but it does  makes the
track open up...

--
Atte

http://atte.dk   http://modlys.dk