[LAU] New song for upcoming little project

Gabbe Nord gabbe.nord at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 21:41:56 UTC 2013

Hey!
Thank you all so much for the feedback! Really appreciate it.

I agree about the drums generally, I think it's an effect of recently
getting the new linuxdsp fairchild plugin, and just going mad with it for
the sake of it! =)
The strings however are "pumping" for a reason, like Atte's talking about;
sidechain compression. I understand that that might be a blasphemy to many
people, and I wasn't really sure about putting it in there, and I'm still
not sure what I think, but atleast it's no accident. It's there on purpose
=)

Atte: I see your point with the high end. I'll look over the mix again once
I've given it some rest. Thanks!

Thanks again all for your feedback!