[LAU] Linux radio / streaming tips?

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 17:01:01 UTC 2013

Thanks for the suggestions so far!

Has anyone on the list tried more than one of Airtime, IDJC and Rivendell
(plus any of the other solutions) enough to make a good comparison?

I can't see any mention of JACK support on the Airtime site and we may need
this to get Skype working but the other two do claim JACK support. I get
the impression Airtime has the most features otherwise but I expect they'll
gladly trade stability and ease of use/ maintenance over a flashy set of
features.