[LAU] OT: hardware problem Behringer FCB1010 and edirol USB midi adaptors.

Bill Allen bill at k2bea.org
Thu Jan 31 02:31:23 UTC 2013

Yes, given this new (for me) search term, I found this verification that
the problem is active sense.
http://host.mtnsys.com:81/faq-fcb/Original%20FAQ/showfaqs.asp?FAQ=83#F83. I
don't know if I can disable it on my usb interfaces, but there does seem to
be some notion that the UnO firmware chip can solve it. There are other
advantages to having that firmware, so I think I'll give it a try.

Thanks for all your help.