[LAU] Linux Audio podcast, episode001

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 07:12:05 UTC 2013

Sure, Paul, my comment on Ardour was not meant to say that you should
support DSSI. It simply pointed out the facts.

I feel great respect towards developers of Linux Audio and I totally
understand that each developer has his reasons for doing what he does. So I
was not even asking "why Ardour doesn't support DSSI", I just said that it
doesn't. Obviously, you have good reasons for what you are doing.

So, I hope my tone did not turn out as demanding as it was not meant to be
at all.

You made an interesting point about Windows that people just work with what
they have when on Linux devs spend lots of time fixing things. I wonder how
big is this effect. Do many people engage in this kind of activity?