[LAU] Flash Player - Was: Non Mixer Spatializer Demo

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Jul 7 23:31:17 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-07-07 at 15:50 -0700, J. Liles wrote:
> Ralf, respectfully, if you can't offer any solutions, then your
> comments offer nothing of value. They simply serve to distract the
> members of this list.

Perhaps this

http://lists.linuxaudio.org/pipermail/linux-audio-user/2013-July/093553.html

+ this

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/YouTube#Quality_and_codecs

does help?!

User often can't support solutions ;), but we experience that things
don't work and IMO this should be reported.

The Flash Player issue leads to discussions on Linux and FreeBSD lists,
often people are unable to get Flash Player working and soon or later it
definitive won't work anymore.