[LAU] Flash Player - Was: Non Mixer Spatializer Demo

Karl Hammar karl at aspodata.se
Mon Jul 8 09:28:15 UTC 2013

Ralf:
> the reason that now relatively many people don't want Flash Player
> anymore is that it's not maintained for Linux anymore and even on other
> platforms it's not available. In the past I used Adobe Flash Player on
> Linux myself and I still use proprietary software with Linux.

Interesting, here in Sweden, the former state television company
is "broadcasting" tv over Internet. They are using flash and their
sister company (the one collectiong the tv-licence fees) wants every-
body with a computer and an internet connection to pay.

If one can show that flash is non-linux, perhaps linux users could
go free.

Do you have any proof that would hold at a court ?

Regards,
/Karl Hammar

Aspö Data
Lilla Aspö 148