[LAU] linux compatible USB Audio Interface

Jannis Achstetter jannis_achstetter at web.de
Sun Jul 28 09:21:09 UTC 2013

Am 27.07.2013 18:51, schrieb profiles:
> Hello,
> I am a musician and recently joined this mailing list.

Welcome :)

> I am inviting suggestions from people with experience in the application
> of audio hardware in the fedora environment. I am looking for a device
> that uses an independent power plug, connects with usb 2.0, and has both
> MIDI and analogue inputs and outputs. A device similar to this would be
> great:
>
> http://www.presonus.com/products/AudioBox-44VSL/media

The Roland/Edirol UA-101 works well under linux and should have
everything you need. They can be bought at a reasonable price online
(used) and the developer of the linux kernel driver can be found on this
mailing list in case there should be problems using the device.

Best reagrds,
	Jannis