[LAU] Jack.Plumbing

Kevin Utter kvutter at frii.com
Wed Jul 31 03:30:50 UTC 2013

Hi all! I wanted to use Jack.Plumbing with some connect-exclusive rules for when certain apps were up. But it seems that connect-exclusive rules can
create a loop effect where connections are made and remade unnecessarially. Is something wrong with my Jack.plumbing, or am I not understanding something? It seems to be a problem even if I don't have other rules that would go against the exclusive ones, so that just using an exclusive rule at all results in this looping.

Those of you using Jack.Plumbing, are you constantly re-writing the rules, or can't you use exclusive rules to change the setup when other apps run without manually removing all other rules?

Thanks much.

Kevin