[LAU] [New music]: Some eurodance - Be Frank

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Wed Jul 31 07:48:01 UTC 2013

Hello everyone!
   Here's your dance delivery. It's totally free and I don't even want a tip.
:-)
   Before we get to the download links, two things, that are important to me.
   Alexandre Ratchov: your Midish is a fantastic piece of software! With some
of my own "user defined commands" it was a piece of cake to do this! So, if
you haven't heard of Midish, take a look and don't forget to RTFM, because
it's very well-written and complete!
   Second: Joel, you know, tat Nama is cool, but the new Hotkeys mode really
rocks!
   And here are the links:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/be_frank.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/be_frank.mp3
   Or as ever from the website:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/music.html
   This piece wouldn't have been possible without a MIDI sequencer with
quantisation, cut/copy&paste and all the other tools of trade such programs
bring into the equation. There were no software synthesizers used in this
song, next time perhaps. :-) The main piece of equipment is a Roland JV-1080,
so it's authentic at least. :-)
   I guess with such music, there are only two ways about it: love it or leave
it. :-) Which one is it for you?
   Warm regards
         Julien