[LAU] Google TV device w/ AV out

Jeremy Jongepier jeremy at autostatic.com
Thu Jun 13 11:53:16 UTC 2013

On 05/27/2013 05:00 PM, Carlos sanchiavedraz wrote:
> 2013/5/27 Jeremy Jongepier <jeremy at autostatic.com>:
>> On 05/27/2013 03:08 PM, Carlos sanchiavedraz wrote:
>>>
>>> As I'm also tweaking RPi for audio, I'd be interested in the good and
>>> bad of these little devices also.
>>>

>> Hello Carlos,
>>
>> I'll open a new thread once I received it and it's running something other
>> than Android.
>
> I'll be waiting eagerly for it :).

Well, not a new thread, I'll reuse this one. Got my RK3066 based device
in, it's probably a UG802 model. Debian Wheezy runs happily on it but I
think I'm using a crappy kernel (3.0.8+ from AndrewDB). So what are
others using? And anybody experiences with running Linux from NAND
instead of Micro SD?

Regards,

Jeremy