[LAU] [a bit OT] Sebkha-Chott performs Frank Zappa's Thing Fish feat Ike Willis: crowdfunding call

Felix Homann linuxaudio at showlabor.de
Sat Jun 15 08:21:49 UTC 2013

Hi Aurélien,

Am 15.06.2013 09:30 schrieb "Aurelien" <tyranorl at free.fr>:

> Sorry about it, but I really can't find what an FTU is (though I have
> the impression to have read this already).

Sorry, I got you confused with Aurélien Leblond. He helped a lot a couple
of years ago when a couple of laymen like myself were trying to get the
M-Audio Fast Track Ultra (FTU) family of audio interfaces working on Linux.
When we were stuck he kindly send a FTU  to Daniel Mack who in contrast to
me actually knows what he's doing when he's working on Alsa ;-)
This started support for USB devices using implicit feedback BTW. Support
for the FTUs is pretty complete now but they have always surprised us with
unexpected behaviour again and again. So they helped to make the USB audio
driver better and more robust several times. And they have been a real pain
in the a...