[LAU] Google TV device w/ AV out

Dan MacDonald allcoms at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 13:05:08 UTC 2013

I didn't know guitarix had NEON optimizations - cool!

'LA Stack' to me = most well known / popular Linux audio apps. I'd like to
see JACK, Ardour, qtractor, libsamplerate and Noizemaker get NEON support
eventually.

I think fftw and ffmpeg have some neon support. Do you know of any other
end user Linux audio apps except guitarix w/ NEON support J?