[LAU] Ingen patches

Hartmut Noack zettberlin at linuxuse.de
Tue Mar 12 09:56:28 UTC 2013

Am 12.03.2013 10:22, schrieb rosea.grammostola:
> Hi,
>
> Same question but now for Ingen: where can I find Ingen patches?
>
> Might it be a good idea to have a central repo for it? I think it can't
> be too early to start with such a thing. AMS for example, comes with
> quite some useful patches if I install it in Debian.

That may or may not be a result of the fact, that ams actually works
reliably on most systems. I spent hundreds of hours making patches and
playing them in ams and maybe 2 or 3 installing ams and make it work.
Regarding Ingen the ratio is reversed for me, sad but that is my
experience...

best regards

HZN