[LAU] Ingen patches

Thorsten Wilms t_w_ at freenet.de
Tue Mar 12 17:22:19 UTC 2013

On 03/12/2013 10:22 AM, rosea.grammostola wrote:

> Might it be a good idea to have a central repo for it? I think it can't
> be too early to start with such a thing. AMS for example, comes with
> quite some useful patches if I install it in Debian.

I'd say a release should come first. Nobody will stop anyone from
setting up a repo with ingen patches, but you can bet that there are
very few people who have working patches for ingen at all, right now.

I think David (not subscribed here) plans to include one or the other
example patch.

--
Thorsten Wilms

thorwil's design for free software: