[LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Mar 14 12:45:24 UTC 2013

On Thu, 2013-03-14 at 13:28 +0100, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> since everybody does use cracked software, it
> can't be bad to do the same.

Many people are stupid and grabby, you often will hear a similar
argumentation as "if I'm not doing it, somebody else will do it and so
somebody else has an advantage and I'm in a less good position", seen
from a pseudo-Darwinistic point of view. It's not Darwinistic, but
people still think like that. At least it's as Konrad Lorenz studies
say, group behaviour, do the same as everybody does, if not you'll run
into trouble.