[LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

Chris Bannister cbannister at slingshot.co.nz
Sat Mar 16 13:00:18 UTC 2013

On Thu, Mar 14, 2013 at 08:36:40PM +0300, Louigi Verona wrote:
> I agree. Of course, you cannot make total crap a success, no matter
> how much money you spend on marketing, but once you are beyond total
> crap, marketing is key!

Yeah, I sort of agree, depending on the product, but how do you explain
the success of Coca Cola and McDonalds. I reckon they are only
successful *BECAUSE* of the marketing.

But I suppose there are exceptions to every idea.

P.S. I'm not going to debate the quality of Coca Cola or McDonalds, just
like I'm not going to debate whether the earth is flat.

oppressing." --- Malcolm X