[LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

Dragan Noveski perodog at gmx.net
Sun Mar 17 13:34:51 UTC 2013

On 17.03.2013 13:50, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> On Sun, 2013-03-17 at 07:55 -0400, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
>> How come I am now craving a listen to Rammstein's "Amerika" ? ;-))
> :D
>
> We have very interesting culture all over this planet, including the
> USA, but what counts aren't all those cultures, just the anti-cultures
> do:
>
> - Jesus Christ (walking upon the water, another Jew is known for
>    bending spoons, does anybody really know the Sermon on the Mount? More
>    likely an atheist like me does know it, than a so called "good
>    Christian")
> - Mickey Mouse (hell, Carl Barks' versions of Donald Duck are much more
>    interesting than Mickey Mouse and when academics became aware of it,
>    they've done everything to make it as worse as Mickey Mouse)
>    We shouldn't do the same with Linux!
> - Adolf Hitler (it doesn't matter, if you are pro or con, both is the
>    same, people care too much about the Hitler myth)

millions of death people for you is not worth to care about?

you know - this thread is OT for days now, for my taste more than enough.

but in case of a.h. it f.... does matter if one is pro or contra...

please stop writing like this. this list is about linux+audio. think
about, that with statements like above you can very much hurt peoples
feelings.

doc