[LAU] LightWorks for Linux Demo

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sun Mar 17 13:55:36 UTC 2013

On Sun, 2013-03-17 at 14:34 +0100, Dragan Noveski wrote:
> > - Adolf Hitler (it doesn't matter, if you are pro or con, both is
> > the same, people care too much about the Hitler myth)
>
> millions of death people for you is not worth to care about?

How did you became that absurd impression?

That is an issue with social behaviour of humans. I wrote about
evolution, progress too.

They killed people before the Nazis and they even kill people today. It
were hundreds of bad German's Nazis who killed people at that time. You
easily can replace Hitler and if there would have been no Hitler at that
time, another one would have been leader, but the same Germans would
have been the killers. The myth about Hitler is nonsense, it's just to
entertain people and to hide truth.

We care about the evil Hitler, so we are the good people, even if we
don't do anything against killing nowadays.

I've got a criminal record, because I didn't join the Bundeswehr,
because I care a lot about _true_ pacifism.

In what way do you care ;) Lip service, or do you really, really say
"no" and do you really, really fight against killing? In what way?

If you want that the _idea_ of Linux becomes more popular, than don't
care about Windows and don't try to missionize people, especially not
with marketing strategies. Simple make live your live, others m,ight
follow you, if it's more than just lip service.

We have more so called "Antifa" anti-fascism in Germany, people that
behave like Fascist them self, than Nazis and Neo-Nazis.