[LAU] UEFI (was How to turn off hyperthreading?)

Jostein Chr. Andersen jostein at vait.se
Thu Mar 28 22:51:49 UTC 2013

On 03/28/2013 11:10 PM, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> Regarding North Korea, it's a repressive police state with a political
> regime that only serves its own interests. May I suggest you relocate
> there if you like it so much ? At least then we'd be spared the sort of
> nonsense you like to spread - you'd end up in some re-education camp
> before you know it.

Speaking about North Korea: Shin Dong-Hyuk, which is the only known
person who has managed to escape from a a north Korean total-control
zone grade internment camp alive comes to the place where I work
(www.sh.se) april 2.:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shin_Dong-hyuk_(human_rights_activist)

I guess that will be a speech I never forget.

Jostein