[LAU] Realtime Privilege, WAS:Re: OT: what is happening with RT kernel development?

jonetsu at teksavvy.com jonetsu at teksavvy.com
Sat Mar 30 20:59:03 UTC 2013

Le 29-03-2013 21:14, Kaj Ailomaa a écrit :

> Again, the name can be gotten from doing: cat /proc/asound/cards

> If my memory serves me correctly, your device is named simply LT1010,
> so,  in qjackctl, instead of "default", or "hw:0", you would write
> "hw:LT1010".

I entered 'M1010LT' by error, which was from :

% cat /proc/asound/cards

  0 [PCH            ]: HDA-Intel - HDA Intel PCH
                       HDA Intel PCH at 0xf7d10000 irq 53

  1 [M1010LT        ]: ICE1712 - M Audio Delta 1010LT
                       M Audio Delta 1010LT at 0xd040, irq 18

Forgot to prefix it with 'hw:'.

Now qjackctl does not fully start and has to be kill -9 to terminate.
I've looked in /etc/ but there's no jackd or qjackctl directories.
Where is this config stored so I can modify it to enable jack to
function normally ?  - thanks.