[LAU] Nepalese Song - improving mix?

James Stone jamesmstone at gmail.com
Thu May 2 21:21:02 UTC 2013

Thanks Patrick and Bill!

I have checked with Manoj (who wrote the song) and he has given permission
for it to be remixed as you like..

I have uploaded the stems here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6u0nwzpvym91w11/Malayu_malayu_by_Manoj_stems.tar

However, I noticed that the automation has been included on these tracks. I
can't work out a way in Mixbus/Ardour to export stems without this. If
anyone knows - please tell me!

Let me know if you want some other versions of the files, but hopefully
these will be adequate for your purposes..

If anyone else wants to do a mix on these, please feel free!

Looking forward to hearing the Dub version - impressed you have worked with
the Mad Professor!! I saw him play at Glastonbury one year on one of the
smaller stages - Lots of "interesting" smelling smoke from the punters.
Ground shaking bass.. Very good stuff! :)

James