[LAU] Aeolus 0.8.4, text mode, Ubuntu 12.10

Len Ovens len at ovenwerks.net
Sun May 26 13:59:13 UTC 2013

On Sun, May 26, 2013 4:08 am, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

> Aeolus is scheduled for a *major* rewrite (for its 10th birthday), which
> is why since some time the released version is more or less frozen. In
> the new release everything is OSC controlled (the GUI becomes a separate
> program) so controlling in alternative ways will become a lot easier.

And here I thought it was because it was already perfect :)  All kidding
aside, my Parents have an old Wurlitzer Console organ, The kind that came
with the blower and a reedbox. Has two manuals and a full pedal board. My
father spent much time trying to (with some success) replace the airworks
with electronics (analogue). Some cheap used midi keyboards for an input
and a computer would have worked well too. Anyway, If anyone in the
Calgary (Alberta, Canada) area is interested in a nicely finished organ
console to put their project into, let me know. My Mother has no use for
it and I am not a KB player. She will end up tossing it if no one takes
it.

--
Len Ovens
www.OvenWerks.net