[LAU] KXStudio Debian Bugs

Kaspar Bumke kaspar.bumke at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 14:13:40 UTC 2013

Hey,

not sure if this is the best way to report these but I couldn't find any
specific bug trackers or mailing lists for KXstudio.

I was trying to install ntk-static so I could try and compile OpenAV's
Sorcer LV2 and I encountered this:

Unpacking libffi-static (from .../libffi-static_3.0.9-0kxstudio2_i386.deb)
dpkg: error processing
/var/cache/apt/archives/libffi-static_3.0.9-0kxstudio2_i386.deb (--unpack):
 trying to overwrite '/usr/share/man/man3/ffi_prep_cif.3.gz', which is also
in package libffi-dev:i386 3.0.13-4
Processing triggers for man-db ...
 /var/cache/apt/archives/libffi-static_3.0.9-0kxstudio2_i386.deb

Also, this is Carla specific, the MIDI channel setting on my SFZ and SF2
instances (and possibly _any_ instances of anything, these are just the
ones I have tried) in Carla don't seem to have any effect beyond the GUI
keyboard in the edit window. I.e the instances still respond to any midi
message on any channel.

Is there a public git repo for Carla or only a source tarball release?

Cheers,

Kaspar