[LAU] [Music] a bunch of songs

Robert Jonsson spamatica at gmail.com
Sat Nov 2 17:15:55 UTC 2013

Hi Julien,

Oh, you are really too kind but I'm eating it all ;-)
The drums were recorded in my living room(!) with four microphones,
and yes we were quite pleased with the sound.
It is me singing on all but What makes you believe and Redesigning the
solar system which are sung by my friend Björn, who is actually from
germany :)

Thanks for giving me your opinion!

Regards,
Robert