[LAU] More old crazed jazz

Ken Restivo ken at restivo.org
Mon Nov 4 21:53:08 UTC 2013

On Mon, Nov 04, 2013 at 06:22:58AM -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> On 11/03/2013 10:10 PM, Ken Restivo wrote:
> >
> >Found this little gem, covered with obvious mistakes, (which is why it was never really published) but still interesting if you like weird jazz in odd meters:
> >

> Enjoyable stuff, Ken. Love the performance, I'd commit major crimes
> to get a drummer that good.

Haha, yeah, Dan's amazing, for sure.

If you want him, no crimes needed, he's available, you just need to pay him, and his rates are reasonable:
http://www.room3studios.com

If you're not in the area, you can FTP him a track and have him track drums over it for you, and he'll send you WAV files back that you can import into Ardour.

I've been very lucky with drummers, and have been able to work with some outstanding ones.

Glad you liked. If you want more of that group, I have another thing to post later tonight too.

-ken