[LAU] Machine Landscape

Lorenzo Sutton lorenzofsutton at gmail.com
Mon Nov 18 08:56:18 UTC 2013

Dear Julien,

Thanks for your kind words.
Well spotted on the 'breathing' at around 0:56 and on is _very_ similar
to the one used in The world will note (it's the same Pd path),
undoubtedly the two have quite a bit to share I guess in terms of
atmosphere and imaginary.

The fact you say it was an experience for me is very flattering :) - in
fact regarding the definition of 'music' or not, I have decided to
address my acousmatic works as sonic experiences and - hopefully - craft
them accordingly. Essentially I am interested in developing the
intention/idea  of 'music' to widen its breadth to a 'sonic experience'
which tries to be at the same time 'entertaining' (although the term is
somewhat misleading towards something light) and at the same time
thought-provoking. As a consequence, yes, you wouldn't probably listen
to this as background music (noise? auditory filler?).

Lorenzo.