[LAU] [Bulk] Re: OT

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sun Apr 6 19:10:03 UTC 2014

On Sun, 2014-04-06 at 13:58 -0500, Neil wrote:
> They constantly changed and did every new thing with the passion of
> their earliest "too fast to dance too loud to listen" music, even when
> it included acoustic guitars or keys.

:) That's while I mentioned them, when Chris mentioned Crowded House,
while the OT topic was Radio Birdman. Hüsker Dü were rocking as Radio
Birdman (in a slightly different style), but had some acoustic moments,
as Crowded House had, for sure more often had, than Radio Birdman played
non-electrified guitars.

I know it's OT, but perhaps the people who post the links to their music
made with Linux on this list and those who comment those music, want to
listen to old school Rock music and learn a little bit from it too.