[LAU] chord in trackers

rosea grammostola rosea.grammostola at gmail.com
Thu Apr 17 07:54:37 UTC 2014

Yes thanks.

For the NON modular way, you don't need that many tools today, knowing that
Carla hosts all plugin formats. With Non-Session-Manager you've everything
in one session folder, just like in a DAW. Non-Timeline is reliable imo,
you won't loose data with it. Too bad non-sequencer is not finished today
and offers only a pattern based solution. Qtractor, Ardour, AMS,
Zynaddsubfx, Carla etc. has NSM support.

But you didn't choose Qtractor or Ardour either ...