[LAU] Interview about theater music produced with Ardour3

Brett McCoy idragosani at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:23:00 UTC 2014

I recently did an interview regarding the theater company I write music
for. I am posting this because I produce all of my music with Linux audio
(although Windows samplers like Kontakt are used, the real work I describe
here is done with Linux). I also mention MuseScore and Ardour3, here, too
:-)

http://www.art-stream.org/content/flair-dramatic-music-great-scott

(the singing your hear is me, I am a horrible singer but recorded scratch
vocals for the actors, even Autotalent couldn't fix my warbling)

--
Brett W. McCoy -- http://www.brettwmccoy.com
"In the rhythm of music a secret is hidden; If I were to divulge it, it