[LAU] drum synth

pierre jocelyn andre temps.jo at gmail.com
Sat Aug 2 12:13:58 UTC 2014

Hello there,

again sorry for my poor English

my synthesizer creates sounds of drums
each sound weighs 16 bytes
we must forget audacity is too heavy, so much many bytes per sound
sounds produced by my synthesizer can not be encoded as encoding deforms,
as streaming deforms,

here you have some synthesizer sounds in wikimedia
http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/Special:Contributions/9temps
here you have video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwCeR5S8kHI
here you have some piano code
http://www.letime.net/vocale/lmmodel1jo.tar.gz

piano with drum
must be

I am currently working with the debian facile community to improve codes

best regards