[LAU] [Bulk] Re: Slowing down audio while keeping same pitch ?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sat Aug 2 14:43:14 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-08-02 at 10:26 -0400, jonetsu at teksavvy.com wrote:
> Ardour can play constant pitch slowed-down audio ?

[rocketmouse at archlinux ~]$ pacman -Qi ardour qtractor | grep Depends
Depends On     : [snip] soundtouch [snip]
Depends On     : [snip] rubberband [snip]

I never used one of it for track resize, but likely ardour, qtractor and
for sure other apps are able to do it, for sure by using much resources
and/or with lots of artifacts. I once tested rubberband independent of
resizing audio tracks, it needed much resources and add much artifacts.