[LAU] [Bulk] Re: Slowing down audio while keeping same pitch ?

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at rocketmail.com
Sat Aug 2 14:56:48 UTC 2014

On Sat, 2014-08-02 at 16:43 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> I once tested rubberband independent of resizing audio tracks, it
> needed much resources and add much artifacts.

I should explain that. I used rubberband as a plug in pitch shifter.
Track length wasn't resized and I bend the tuning that low, that the
tuning of the drums wasn't important anymore, IOW a few cents detuned
wasn't audible. The problem was less caused by the needed horsepower of
the computer, but more by some artefacts, that were very annoying
click-sounds, high volume spikes.